The Rec+ soccer program is an advanced division for players U-10 through U-19. Rec+ is a natural next step for players who have obtained a higher level of soccer knowledge, skills, and abilities and are wanting a more challenging soccer experience. Competition and commitment for this division is higher than that of Rec. All practices and some games will be held at NUSC facilities. Players will have one team practice and one league-wide practice, with a certified trainer, each week. The Rec+ soccer program includes intermediate to advanced players who are ready to continue to enjoy soccer but at a more intensive level.
The Benefits of Recreational Plus Soccer
- All Rec+ coaches are volunteers, league trained and generally have a little more experience
- Time commitment and competitiveness is greater than Rec. One to two team practice and one academy style training occur weekly
- Rec+ is a low-cost option compared to travel soccer. ($150/session ($300/yr) vs. $1,200-$3,000/yr.
- Evaluations are required for your player to participate in the Rec+ program. Coach evaluation occur in season for current/previous players and during the summer and winter for Fall and Spring Seasons respectively.
- Guaranteed 50% playing time (1-2 practices a week and 1 match a week)